- Baltic Miners Financial Token Overview
- How does Auto-Compunding work?
- Baltic Miners Token
- Baltic Miners Buy And Sell Fees
- Trading Feed Explained
- Baltic Miners Insurance Fund (BIF)
- The Treasury
- The Fire Pit
- Baltic Miners Auto-Liquidity Engine (SALE)
- Fixed APY
- How the APY is calculated
- Other Important Characteristics
- Competitive Advantages
Baltic Miners Financial Token Overview
Baltic Miners is a company focused on crypto mining and DeFi innovation that creates benefits and value for Baltic Miners Financial Token holders. Our BAP protocol that is used within the BalticMiners token grants exceptional benefits for holders of $BalticMiners:
- Low Risk with the BalticMiners Insurance Fund (BIF) – 2,5% of all trading fees is stored in the Baltic Miners Insurance Fund which helps sustain and back the staking rewards by maintaining price stability and greatly reducing downside risk.
Easy and Safe Staking – The Baltic Miners token always stays in your wallet so it doesn’t need to be put into the hands of a 3rd party or centralized authority. All you need to do is buy & hold as you automatically receive rewards in your own wallet so there are no more complicated staking processes at all.
Interest Yield with Automatic Payments – You need not worry about having to re-stake your tokens. Interest yield is paid automatically and compounded in your own wallet, guaranteeing you will never miss a payment.
- Highest Fixed APY – BalticMiners pays out at 365% in the first 12 months which rivals anything in the DeFi arena to date. After the first 12 months the interest rate drops over a predefined Longterm Interest Cycle period.
- Rapid Interest Payments – The Baltic Miners Protocol pays every BalticMiners Token holder each and every 8 hours or 3 times each day, making it the fastest auto-compounding protocol in crypto.
Auto Token Burn – One of the exciting features of the Baltic Miners Protocol is an automatic token burn system named “The Fire Pit” which prevents circulating supply from getting out of hand and becoming unmanageable. The Fire Pit burns 2.5% out of all BalticMiners Token market sales and is burned in the same individual transaction.
How Does Auto-Compunding Work?
You must take note that the autocompounding mechanism and the sending of tokens to each wallets is activated by a trigger which is: “a simple sale by whoever has been made”.
Since our holders rarely sell BMFTs, it may happen that the trigger is not activated for several days and therefore the amount of tokens held in your wallet does not increase.
Don’t worry this is just a Binance Smart Chain mechanism that has no way to affect the amount of rebase rewards and therefore of your earnings.
In fact, at the next BMFT sale by anyone you will be able to see the correct crediting of new BMFTs in your Wallet.
If, on the other hand, you prefer to view the progression of your investments in BMFT every minute and daily, we recommend that you keep them in your Baltic Wallet and you will be able to obtain further competitive advantages.
For this purpose, we invite you to read the next chapter entitled “Other Important Characteristics”.
Baltic Miners Token
BalticMiners Buy and Sell Fees
Trading Fees Explained
10% – LP
2.5% – BIF
2.5% – Treasury
1% – Fire Pit
2.5% – BIF
2.5% – Treasury
1% – Fire Pit
- LP – Trading fees go to backing the liquidity of the BNB/BMFT pair on PancakeSwap ensuring an ever-increasing collateral value of $BMFT.
- BIF – Trading fees are stored in the BalticMiners Insurance Fund which helps sustain and back the staking rewards provided by the positive rebase.
- Treasury – Trading fees go directly to the treasury which supports the SIF and provides a marketing budget for BalticMiners and funds new product development.
- Fire Pit – 1% of all $BMFT traded are burnt in the Fire Pit. The more that is traded, the more get put into the fire causing the fire pit to grow in size, larger and larger through self-fulfilling auto-compounding which in return acts to reduce the circulating supply of $BMFT and keeping the BalticMiners protocol stable.
BalticMiners Insurance Fund (BIF)
- Avoiding flash crash through price stability.
- Achieving long-term sustainability and future growth of the BalticMiners Protocol
- Greatly reducing downside risk
The Fire Pit
Burn tokens supply to:
- Prevent circulating supply getting out of
hand and becoming unmanageable.
- Offset Positive rebase interest printing.
How it works
1% of all $BMFT traded are burnt in the Fire Pit. The more that is traded, the more get put into the fire causing the fire pit to grow in size, larger and larger through self fullfilling Auto-Compounding, reducing the circulating supply and keeping the BMFT protocol stable.
The Fire Pit Address: 0xF24d31eF4F2E26EfADb9E889B2DD20b30aD5f9E2
Baltic Miners Auto-Liquidity Engine (SALE)
How the APY is Calculated
Simple Interest Equation (Principal + Interest)
A = P(1 + rt)
- A = Total Accrued Amount (principal + interest)
- P = Principal Amount
- I = Interest Amount
- r = Rate of Interest per year in decimal; r = R/100
- R = Rate of Interest per year as a percent; R = r * 100
- t = Time Period involved in months or years
From the base formula, A = P(1 + rt) derived from A = P + I and since I = Prt then A = P + I becomes A = P + Prt which can be rewritten as A = P(1 + rt)
Note that rate r and time t should be in the same time units such as months or years. Time conversions that are based on day count of 365 days/year have 30.4167 days/month and 91.2501 days/quarter. 360 days/year have 30 days/month and 90 days/quarter.
Simple Interest Formulas and Calculations:
- Calculate Total Amount Accrued (Principal + Interest), solve for A
- A = P(1 + rt)
- Calculate Principal Amount, solve for P
- P = A / (1 + rt)
- Calculate rate of interest in decimal, solve for r
- r = (1/t)(A/P – 1)
- Calculate rate of interest in percent
- R = r * 100
- Calculate time, solve for t
- t = (1/r)(A/P – 1)
P = (Principle + Interest) = $1,000
Other Important Characteristics
Our BMFT smart contract has set a particular protection for all investors in order to guarantee the value of the token in the long term from possible speculative operations of whale investors.
In fact, all holders of significant quantities of tokens will be able to sell the tokens purchased only at the rate of 20% of their portfolio every 30 days, thus grinding price stability over the long term.
The significant amount of tokens that trigger the whale safeguard clause depends on the average investments made by individual holders over a given period and whoever holds an above average number of tokens is considered a whale.
It is possible and convenient to hold BMFT tokens at the Baltic Wallet & Exchange with different benefits in temporary and cyclical promotion:
1) 16% reduction or cancellation of the token purchase fee
2) 20% reduction or cancellation of the token sales fee
3) staking of the token with an increase in proceeds compared to those established by the smart contract
4) fixed exchange value out of the market for a certain period of time
For the application and duration of the promotions, please refer to the announcements on the Telegram channel https://t.me/Baltic_Miners_Official or available on BMFT Promotion